Hitting a wall...

I feel like I hit a wall, in spite of it all I still feel hopeful. Being an adult means the bills fall into the mail box and you have to figure out a way to pay them. You have to meet people, work, have hobbies, and seem like you've got it all together. I can't say I'm doing all those well. I'm trying. I'm job hunting, doing things to pass the time. but in reality, I'm busy living. Maybe not the life I was hoping it would be right now, but I'm here. I may as well make the best of it. 

I have been thinking of the good things though. My parents are coming out in 11 weeks, I have a few friends, I have a job even though is far from my dream job. I'm getting my own place in a few months or weeks really. I'm happy, although it feels like I'm talking myself into it sometimes. Fake it till you make it right?

Things are starting to fall into place. Someday they all will. 

But until then I'm dreaming about a recording studio career, and the hope I run into Tim Tebow. Not so lofty seeming dreams when I think about them together! haha 

As my aunt said a few days ago, I guess everything with me goes back to Tim Tebow. Anyone have his e-mail address? Wanna set me up on a date? no? Ok... A girl can dream. haha.

Comments

Popular Posts