Everything is in front of me

Well I'm moved into my own place, I have colorado plates and I semi-native mountain bumper sticker on my car. I think I really am starting to feel like a native.

My parents came to colorado for a week and we moved all my stuff in and saw some sights around the area. I moved to aurora and I'm broke and sitting at the local library using the internet. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to be out on my own but there is an up side to living at home. Like not having to worry about how the internet gets paid for, or who's buying food and fixing dinner.

I have ran a few errands and I can say I hate the walmart that is close to me. There are far too many people there, the workers are slow or don't exist. The upside to the area I live in is that the hispanic population is huge so the stores are stocked with anything one might need for a mexican dinner.

I'm excited to see what happens. I'm living where I have been wanting to live, which is pretty much in Denver. I'm looking for a new church, friends and my future. I have no where to go but forward. Forward may include dollar store food and more ramen than one should eat, but its mine.

And nothings wrong with dollar store food. I made some killer fajitas last night with steak from the dollar store.


Comments

Popular Posts