Getting Fit Like a Colorado Chick

SO, unlike most folk in the CO, I don't own a bike, or the tight biker uniform that goes with said bike. In reality, I don't want to own the outfit, so even if I had a bike I would still stick out. Now that we covered that... moving on.

I went to the Under Armor Outlet at the mall I work at. Other than wanting to lose weight, I have no interest in wearing preppy rolled up gym shorts. Yet, yours truly... yes me, left the store with their amazing shopping bag in tow. In said bag I was the proud new owner of a brightly colored fitted lime green shirt, and two pairs of equally bright green and pink shorts. I feel like a label hoe, great!

So now I have to use them right? You know it. After throwing down the dollar bills to buy them, or in this case Chase plastic money card, I figured I would at least jog, or as close to that as one like me can. So monday morning I woke up at around 7:30 am and donned my bright apparel. I grabbed my shoes, ipod, keys, water bottle (yes, it is aluminum) and got in my car and went to Cherry Creek Trail.

I live in CO and its beautiful, why not go outside, join the creepy old dudes on bikes and get fit! The mountains are everywhere you can see, AND the air is fresh.

After day two, other than my body feeling like it belongs to a 90 year old man, I'm enjoying my early morning fit-ish-ness.  We have to start somewhere right?


Erin

Comments

Popular Posts