New Life, New Changes, New Everything?

Well, Being new to an area is.. a challenge to say the least. I have been in CO for... 4 months-ish. I still hardly know anyone. I hardly leave the house and I'm always broke. I have found it is hard to make friends when you are no longer in school. School came with the comfort of built in friends, and people with interests that are simliar to yours. I work, go to the trail, go to a store for food and such, and church. Church is the only place I can really make friends and the group I'm in most of them have 'normal' jobs. As in non-retail employment. Most of them are busy and can't do things. When I was in school I could call my friends and we would do something every night. I miss being able to call a friend and prevent being boring every night. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying it here in the CO, but I miss the easy social life of school. Not the school part.

I was the type of person that didn't care what I weighted. If people didn't like me now... I didn't want them to like the 'light' version of me. But being here, and being thrown, not so willingly in the this frightening dating environment, it was a thing that started to happen without me really thinking about it. I have lost 30 pounds, and 2ish- 3ish pant size. I couldn't be more happy. Im gonna be a heck of a cutie soon.

Look At Me Now? Thanks Chris Brown.

Comments

Popular Posts