#25- Eat and Drink at Breckenridge Brewery and Pub

A college friend, or acquaintance as we decided was more adequate, was in town. Now, I met him the last few weeks of college and liked him right away. So when he told me he was moving to Denver I was excited. I love Denver, and I would love to share the city with a Ohio native. So I agreed to apartment shop with him.

It was quite an experience. Here in Colorado, we had a snow storm a few days before that had left quite a mess. So walking around town resulted in me almost falling over a million times and finally sipping and banging up my knee.


After a loooong day of walking around Downtown D-town we ended our day with food and drink at Breckenridge. So living in Denver, every time I drive by I have wanted to go. So we decided to go for dinner.

I really like mirobrews and Denver is the place for that. So when we ordered Joe tried before he ordered and I ordered the Agave Wheat. We ordered burritos or as Joe called them 'big ass' burritos. I ended up getting the chicken burrito. I have to say the food was delicious. 

All in all the Beer reigns supreme. I took the first sip of my micobrew and was in love. It was the perfect blend of wheat and sweet. I was great with my food. and awesome by its self. I thought I would love Breckenridge and I was not wrong in the least. If you live in Colorado, Get there. If you are visiting, eat there. My friends, when you visit I'll take you.

Never fear, Beer is Here.

Colorado I can't wait to taste all your micobrews. 

Comments

Popular Posts