New Year, New Things

Twenty Thirteen was an interesting year. I started a new job almost a year ago, I moved in with one of my best friends after living with several girls from church, I celebrated a one year anniversary with a guy I now refer to as my ex, and I started training for a half marathon.

That being said, I'm both dreading and really excited for this year. I have a few goals for myself, and a few milestones rapidly approaching.

In a few short weeks, I turn 25.
In May, I'm running my first half-marathon.
In the spring, my sister graduates from high school.
In february, I celebrate my first year of being a store manager.
I'm doing the Empty Shelf Challenge. YAY books!
My roommate and I are doing our first Mud Run in the fall.
We are going on a road trip in the fall to Portland, Seattle, and Victoria, BC!
In the fall, my kid sister starts college.


This past year was full of the highest highs and the lowest lows. And I know this year will be the same.

And I can't wait to see what it has in store for me.

Comments

Popular Posts