#1- Go To A Rockies Game

SO Chelsey flew in on tuesday afternoon last week and after a lost luggage adventure we were on our way.

Our first outing was a Rockies Game. I lived in Colorado for all of last years season and never made it to a game. Sad I know but I finally made it!

Chelsey, Joe and I walked at a rather fast pace to the field. And fell into line and ordered rockpile tickets. After joe needing to stop and watch the game as we made our way to our seats at least 7 times we made it there.

Brews baseball and hotdogs were a plenty. We acted like goofs and cheered at all the right places.

But the Rockies won and records were set. I mean that old guy was the oldest old guy to win!

I went. You should go. For 4 bucks... What can you lose? Right? I mean I'll go again!

Comments

Popular Posts