Anniversaries and Saying Good-Bye To Tim Tebow

So I left Ohio to move here one year ago yesterday. I can't believe that is been a year! I sure love living here. I can't say everything has been easy, or even fun. I've changed jobs, interviewed for jobs that I didn't end up getting, and being strung along by others. The journey isn't close to over but its been a great beginning.

I've got some cool opportunities coming up in the next few weeks. I'm very excited to see what happens!

I'm still working on my 100 things list. My elementary school friend is coming into town in a few weeks and we are going to be knocking off a ton of fun stuff. We are hitting up breweries, heading to Estes, going to a tapas bar, a concert, and who knows what else. I'm excited to have her here so I can drag her everywhere I've been wanting to go! It will be a week to remember!

Also speaking of my 100 things list, my beau, Tim Tebow is no longer a Bronco. I guess my chance of meeting him is lessened now.... D:

Comments

Popular Posts