#73- Go To The Denver Art Museum

So while planning Chels' trip here I realized the YSL Retrospective was going to be at the Denver Art Museum. Denver is the only place in the US you can see the retrospective. It was pretty much fantastic.

The YSL Retrospective was beautiful. I may not dress to the nines, nor do I have the money to do so, but clothes can be art. While Chelsey and I were not into fashion when YSL broke into fashion and then became a force on women's fashion, We now wear cheaper and in some ways less beautiful articles of clothing he originally designed for women. I was blown away how he brought the the now dreaded pant suit on to the runway in a beautifully accented and tailored way.

The display was simple, dimly lit and beautiful.

So all you Denver peoples, shell out the twenty two bucks and go. Totally worth your time and money.


Comments

Popular Posts