#29- Eat at the 9th Door

I love Colorado. I have found some of the best places to eat ever here. The 9th Door is no exception.




This treasure is located in the heart of LoDo. I can't remember where I read about the 9th Door but I'm totally thankful for the article. I love trying new things to eat and I will try just about anything. Going to a Tapas bar has been on my list for a while and The 9th Door was a perfect choice.


 When Chelsey and I sat down at the bar and we ordered a Sangra and asked our servers what to get. The bartenders on duty that night were characters and helped up decide what we wanted to try. 


We ordered Amanida, which is an assortment of meat, cheese, bread and some veggies. While this doesn't sound that fancy, this is not your football meat and cheese platter. It was light and totally yummy. Next we ordered Pera Rollos... How can you go wrong with grilled pears, arugula and cheese wrapped in ham? The answer is.... that you can't. Then we got Calabacitas and Pollo Oloroso. Fantastic, awesome and totally delightful. We finished the night with Chocolavá. 


We went back before Chelsey left and tried some new things and got a few repeats. Now you may drool over some pictures. And then drive to the 9th Door and eat a ton of taste bites. 







Comments

Popular Posts