Empty Shelf Challenge: Book One


SO! The Empty Shelf Challenge has started. I cleared my shelf of all the books I have bought but not read, or finished. WHICH was a shockingly insane amount. They are now lined up in my room waiting to be read! 

I'm thrilled to be doing this! Its a goal I know I can accomplish, but I still have to put effort into.


I finished my first book a few days ago. The Spectacular Now was released as a movie a few months ago. And I wanted to read it before I watched it!

I enjoyed reading it. It isn't the best book I've ever read. I thought some of the characters have over exaggerated personality traits. It was good read, but the story seemed over dramatic and very unrealistic.

Even with all of those factors it was hard not to connect and feel for the characters.



But on to the next book, which is almost finished by the way! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts