Empty Shelf Challenge: Books 3 and 4



Book Number Three: Fangirl By Rainbow Rowell

-Cath is a twin. She and her twin were crazy about Simon Snow. Cath even writes fan-fiction about him and his magical adventures. But now that they are in college, her sister is not quite as taken with Simon as she once was, Cath's roommate doesn't get her, her writing prof hates her fanfic, and there are guys, clubs, lunchrooms, and friends that will rock her world.

I loved this story. I have really fallen in love with Rainbow's writing. I will read everything she puts out!

Book Number Four: The Four Loves By C.S. Lewis

-This was our book club's most recent book. Lewis is brilliant, but boy did I have a rough time with this book. This was my first swing with at a Lewis book. While he is still relevant, he's references in this book are someone beyond my time. I'm sure they we perfect when this book came out, but they weren't leading me in the direction of thought I'm sure he was hoping it would. 

The Four Loves is worth the read, but if you are anything like me, you may have a hard time getting through it!

Comments

Popular Posts