Twenty Eleven: Top Eleven Albums.

1- "Little Hell" By The City and Colour.
One of the best albums of the year. I fell in love with Dallas Green a few years ago, and I am totally into this album. It's so different from his older stuff, deals with so much heart break, and is devastatingly beautiful.

Favorite Track:
O' Sister





2- "The House Always Wins" By Heath McNease.
I was given the gift of Heath by a friend and I totally dug his hip-hop music. He released this acoustic album this past year and I fell in love all over again. Are you single Heath?


Favorite Track: Tied Between-
On and Down
Waiting for Godot





3- "Young Love" By Mat Kearney
Catchy, thoughtful and pretty. I love this one because it is really a story of young love. The good, bad and ugly.


Favorite Track:
Ships In The Night






4- "Native Lungs" By Braille
I really like the whole album. The lyrics are top notch. I'm into the thoughtfulness the whole album has. Solid work.


Favorite Track:(s)
Step Up
Feel It
Nightmare Walking
Death In Me



5- "4" By Beyonce
I dig this album. It's perfect. Love, love and more love, What girl wouldn't love this album?

Favorite Track:
Love On Top







6- "We Cry Out" By Jesus Culture
I know it didn't come out this year, but I can't stop listening to this album.

Favorite Track:
He Loves Us







7- "Anthem Song" By Aaron Gillespie
His lovely voice makes this album worth buying. I love the directing he has taken. I'm glad he did.

Favorite Track:
Washed Away







8- "Vices Verses" By Switchfoot
They are back again. I love them more with every album. This album is a little more rock than their past few. Still Switchfoot.


Favorite Track:
The War Inside






9- "Symphony Soldier" By The Cab
Even though they have lost a few members, they have still got it. I really love listening to this album. Its sweet and slutty.


Favorite Track:
Bad






10- "Science And Faith"By The Script
 I am aware that this also came out last year. I have listened to this album more than any other. I also bought this only a few months ago. I just love the content of the lyrics. Mainly because I can relate to heartbreak at times.

Favorite Track:(s)
For The First Time
Exit Wounds
Walked Away



11- "Sweeter" By Gavin DeGraw
Simple: Sound Track of my thoughts.



Favorite Track:
Not Over You

Comments

Popular Posts