My wish is still a date with TT

I'm not obsessed, I'm determined.

Maybe right now they look the same but I'm calling it was it is. My Birthday is 19 short days away. I'm still trying to get Tim Tebow's attention. Now if he were a everyday joe like the guys I work with or go to church with, they would have gotten the message already. I know this because one of the guys at work read my first post and now several of them are making fun of me. Thanks guys!

At any rate, I will not give up, my aunt is a coconspirator now, she abuses twitter along with me. Twitter is my friend, I also know this because most of my page views come from my twitter handle or facebook.

My twitter handle is @erinmc316, Is it cool if I beg for RTs? Because I am.

Also, I had chinese with a friend on monday. I'm not sure what else to say other than it was quite possibly the best I have ever had, Downside? I'm going to want to eat there every week and its on the other side of denver in Lakewood. Dang you Szechuan Restaurant for being so good.

RETWEET! :)

Comments

Popular Posts