Christmas Time

I have to say, my first christmas after moving has been a good one. I was given more than I could ask for and had a blast with my family here.

Other than christmas, we here in Colorado, were hit with more snow that I even wanted in a year on wednesday night. I could barely get to work and then the lovely outdoor mall I work at was dead for most of thursday. I can't say I enjoyed it. I am however willing to admit I enjoyed being around people at my aunt's from Wednesday, til yesterday afternoon. Once you live alone, being around people often and for long periods is awesome!

On another note:

I am still holding out hope that I will have my date for my birthday. I should explain why I want this to happen, other than loving Tim so very much.

Who has seen Win a Date With Tad Hamilton? Well a few weeks ago I had a dream some what like that about Tim Tebow, while he doesn't need to clean up his image, I am a girl from a small town. In my dream I won/was given a dinner date with Tim. I can tell you this, if that ends up being more than a dream, I will be the happiest girl on the planet. I just will have to remember how to speak.


Edit:

I now have a facebook Page!

Transplant To Native

Comments

Popular Posts