The Mission In Denver!



I have lived in Colorado for almost 3 years, I moved into Denver a little over a year ago. Two years ago I started going to a church called The Summit. I have come to fall in love with Denver. I consider it my home and I love the people in my community. The Summit Church, the staff and my fellow members have taught me so much about Jesus and how to affect my sphere of influence with the love and truth of Jesus. 

We are in the heart of Downtown Denver in a neighborhood called Five Points. The Summit Denver started in a house, moved to a coffee shop, then to an event space, a little over a year ago we moved in to half of a wearhouse and now we moved in to and remodeled the entire wearhouse! Our church plant is less than 3 years old, and we now have the opportunity to buy our building. 

We have seen rapid growth, countless people come to Jesus and many of those being baptized and becoming members. We are still a small church that is made up of a young member base, but the face of our church is rapidly changing! We have a heart, as a church, to see the city of Denver come to Jesus, and we would love to have a home that we can call ours for generations beyond our lifetime. 

All that to say because of recent developments, The Summit Denver has to come up with $150,000 that we didn't know we needed until about 10 days before closing on the building. We want to reach out to friends, family, and people who have a heart to see Jesus change Our City and the world to help us do this alongside our members. 


If you feel lead please, forward this to a friend, consider financially supporting us, or pray for God to bless us in the time leading up to our closing! 


Thank you for all your help! 



Learn more about The Summit Denver

If you so choose to support us, you can do so online.

Read announcement from The Summit Denver staff


Comments

Popular Posts