Exciting Times.

When I first moved to Denver, I was a brand-new graduate of the music production program at Ohio University. I had made friends with a hip-hop producer from Denver named Xperiment, whom is now transplanted to Portland. He invited me to sit in on a few days of recording of his label mate Braille's newest album that they would be recording at a local studio. That album dropped today.

I love the experience of being in the studio and working on a project from start to finish. So this being a little different was really cool. I was at the studio for 2 days and now listening to the finished product is equally exciting. In school I never worked on any hip-hop music. It was all drums, guitars, and vocals. So... just a little different. So watching them work in the studio, and now hearing the final project, is a very cool experience.

All that being said Download it on itunes or nativelungs.com  for free. You aren't going to regret it!

Check out the making of as well.

Day one:

Comments

Popular Posts