Apartment Hunting.

I have never really looked for an apartment. I can say this because I signed a lease for my college apartment without ever seeing it. Crazy right?

So this monday, I hopped in a car with a list of places I wanted to check out. We looked at 9 places and ate lunch in less than 5 hours. I can say I only remember some of them. A few I loved, mostly the ones I couldn't afford. And I narrowed it down to four.

I'm not quite accustom to large cities. I didn't grow up in a farm town or anything like then but everything was safe. Here... thats not so much the case. The cheap ones seemed to be in the not so great neighborhoods. And the nice ones, in a safe area cost an insane amount of money. Ugh.

I did find a winner though. Things on the job front are looking up, and my parents will be here in two and a half months. I get to see my family and move into my own place if everything goes according to plan. The next few weeks are going to be fun!


Comments

Popular Posts