The Soundtrack for Writing Home

Sometimes on a normal day, a great day, or on a really crappy day I wish I could crawl into my parents bed like a little kid. Or spend the whole day being loud and running around my parents house driving my mom up the wall. Or spend most of the day in a tag like game of who can punch the hardest with my dad. Or begging my parents like I'm in middle school if I can rent movies, eat junk food and have a faux sleep over on a random Tuesday night with my little sister. Or staying up til 3am on a Wednesday talking to my mom like we are the best of high school friends.

But now I live 20+ hours away from these luxuries. Sad but true I am choking back tears even writing this. Not because I'm sad, but I miss the stupid crap I did with my family, and I wish that once in a while they were hear for me to drag around and force them to try all the new stuff I found to do here. Although can you force the willing?

So on that note I have compiled a list of songs that make me think of home. They make me happy, make me cry like a baby and all that is in between.

So here it goes:

1. Never Grow Up- Taylor Swift



2. Forever My Father- Go Radio



3. Hello I'm Delaware- City and Colour



4. How Sweet It Is (To Bo Loved By You)- James Taylor







Comments

Popular Posts