The NFL & Tim Tebows Booty

Why Hello NFL boys. Welcome back to 2 a-days and sweaty bodies.

Now that I live in Colorado, I am thankful for a lot of things. And Tim Tebow is one of them. Early Saturday morning, after many days of drooling over him when he appeared on the news at night, my Aunt and I went to get a glimpse him in the flesh.



Any guy who is as cute as him, such a great role model AND a professing christian is someone I need to have a silly crush on. I picked up his book at Kroger... er I mean King Soopers and read with as much understanding as one who doesn't love football can. I was mostly loving the sections about his childhood and such. I finished the book a few days before we went to training camp and was admittedly head over heels in love. I wish guys like him existed in my real life for me to date...

Anyway, moving on. I think saturday was the hottest and happiest I had been in a while.

Here's why:





































Hello Bebie! Look at him being all cute.

Alright! Forgive me for looking at his hind-end and cute face! He seems like the total package; cute, nice, wholesome, talented, and someone you can take home to mom and dad. And I hope to meet him and maybe take him home to my mom and dad. :)



Love, A girl hoping to be Tebow's future wife.

Comments

Popular Posts